Batman ??

Dunno how true that this guy truly exist or not coz I got this email from a friend. So I just wanted to share with all. It made me smile :D

This story is a about a guy who goes to a police station to make a report and here is the starting of the story

Man: " Hi sir, I would like to complain about one of your police officer, who have assaulted me at the cafe."
Sergeant: " Can I have your name pls?"
Man: "Batman"
Sergeant: "Batman?"
Man: "Yes, Batman."
Sergeant: "You trying to be funny is it?"
Man: "No."
Sergeant: "Than what is your father's name?"
Man: "Suparman"
Sergeant: "Hey,you trying to be funny is it?"
Man: "No!"
Sergeant: "You are telling me that you are BATMAN, the son of SUPARMAN
Man: "Yes!" he replied seriously.
S
ergeant: "You really too much you know. I can charge you for this offence, for lying your name to an officer. Show me your ID."


Now take a look at the ID below,



This communication (including any attachments) is intended for education (s) purpose only and not related between those who alive or death.


0 scratch thoughts: